Interim report, 1 January - 30 September 2016
- Net sales were TSEK 46 (0)
- Loss after financial items was TSEK -6,637 (-5,857)
- Earnings per share where SEK -0.23 (-0.25)
- Cash flow from operating activities was TSEK -3,285 (-4,676)
Reporting period, 1 July - 30 September 2016
- Net sales were TSEK 46 (0)
- Loss after financial items was TSEK -2,591 (-1,811)
- Cash flow from operating activities was TSEK -784 (-891)
- Prostate cancer study initiated and Stockholm South General Hospital started to enroll patients
- Sarcoma cancer study initiated and Helsinki University Hospital started to enroll patients
- Publication and oral presentation of study on performance improvement on TK 210 ELISA at ISOBM on 4 September 2016 in Chicago
- Signed distribution agreement with Eagle Bioscience Inc. for the North American market with first orders placed for research purposes
- Ann Hammarstrand appointed as new CFO to AroCell from 1 January 2017
This information is information that AroCell is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through Jan Stålemark, at 08:45 CET on 17 November 2016.
AroCell AB (publ) is a Swedish company that develops standardized modern blood tests to support the prognosis and follow up of cancer patients. AroCell's new technology is based on patented methods to measure TK1 protein levels, which provide valuable information about the speed of cell turnover. A tumor has high cell turnover (speed of cell division and cell death) and as a result TK1 can be detected in the blood with a simple laboratory test, called TK 210 ELISA. The test provides valuable clinical information for prognosis and optimization of treatment strategy. The test may also be used for monitoring disease relapse. AroCell (AROC) is listed at Nasdaq First North and has about 2 700 shareholders. For more information, please see www.arocell.com.
Significant events during the reporting period
- Abstract on performance improvement on TK 210 ELISA accepted by ISOBM for an oral presentation by Kiran Jagarlamudi, Clinical Research Manager at AroCell. The presentation took place on 4 September 2016 in Chicago.
- Prostate cancer study initiated and Stockholm South General Hospital started to enroll patients.
- Sarcoma cancer study approved and initiated at Helsinki University Hospital and patient enrollment started.
Significant events after the reporting period
- Signed distribution agreement with Eagle Biosciences Inc. for the North American market to broaden our clinical development initiative and access clinical research teams in North America.
- Ann Hammarstrand appointed as new CFO at AroCell from 1 January 2017.
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: AroCell AB via Globenewswire