AroCell AB (publ) Year-End Report
Report for period 1 January – 31 December 2016
- Net sales were 59 (0) KSEK
- Loss after financial items was 9,235 (-7,479) KSEK
- Earnings per share were -0.32 (-0.26) SEK
- Cash flow from operating activities was -7,168 (-9,127) KSEK
Reporting period 1 October – 31 December 2016
- Net sales were 13 (0) KSEK
- Loss after financial items was -1,840 (–1,622) KSEK
- Cash flow from operating activities was -3,882 (-2,442) KSEK
- Work was initiated to construct a company-owned laboratory for product development use as well as customer support and service.
- Ann Hammarstrand was appointed as new CFO and Kris Rydholm Överby was appointed PR/Marketing Communication Manager.
For the full report in PDF, please look below.
This information is information that AroCell is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through Jan Stålemark, at 08:15 CET on 16 February 2017.
AroCell AB (AROC) is a Swedish company that develops standardized modern blood tests to support the prognosis and follow up of cancer patients. AroCell’s new technology is based on patented methods to measure TK1 protein levels, which provide valuable information about the speed of cell turnover. A tumor has high cell turnover (speed of cell division and cell death) and as a result TK1 can be detected in the blood with a simple laboratory test, called TK 210 ELISA. The test provides valuable clinical information for prognosis and optimization of treatment strategy. The test may also be used for monitoring disease relapse. AroCell (AROC) is listed at Nasdaq First North and has about 2,600 shareholders. For more information, please see www.arocell.com. Redeye AB is AroCell:s Certified Adviser.